Solutions Counseling Center is a premier IOP Louisville rehab center with the best IOP, outpatient, and ongoing care programs. We offer customized addiction treatment in a state-of-the-art facility and use result-driven rehab therapies and evidence-based programs to help patients embrace sobriety.
Who is a good candidate for IOP rehab treatment?
Ranked among the best drug rehab and nearby alcohol rehabs, we recommend our IOP program to those battling a moderate to severe addiction condition. It may also be an ideal treatment option for individuals with unavoidable work/school/personal commitments and those who are unable to take time off for inpatient treatment.
IOPs also offer a step-down level of care for those seeking structure and support after completing residential treatment. Other treatment options for substance abuse include outpatient therapy and ongoing care programs for sustainable sobriety over the years.
Components of an IOP program
Typically, our top rehab centers in Louisville, KY, offer IOP encompassing 9-12 hours of group and individual counseling and therapies each week and encouraging participation in support group meetings. Some of the components of the IOP treatment at our outpatient rehab in Louisville, KY, includes:
- Individualized counseling – Our patients meet 1-on-1 with one of our licensed professionals in a private setting every week to overcome their traumatic past, mental health issues, deepest insecurities, and other challenges in recovery.
- Group therapy – We facilitate group therapy and counseling sessions based on our patients’ needs with one of our professionals often moderating the discussions. Our group therapy programs foster acceptance, support, comfort, sober fellowship, and honest feedback amongst our recovering addicts.
- Family and holistic therapy and support groups – We engage the patients’ families in counseling and therapies to help them understand the challenges that their loved ones will face during the recovery process. Our team of therapists uses complementary and holistic therapies like art and music therapy, meditation, yoga, adventure therapy, etc., to help patients embrace sobriety.
Patients visit an IOP treatment center 5-7 times a week in the beginning stages of their recovery journey. These sessions gradually decrease to 3-4 sessions a week and last for about 2-3 hours a day.
Benefits of IOP
Some of the benefits of the intensive outpatient program at our drug and alcohol rehab center include:
- The second-highest level of care after residential treatment and more affordable care.
- Patients get to stay in the comforts of their home during treatment for a plus of comfort during the program
- Recovering addicts get to practice what they learn at rehab in day-to-day real-life situations.IOP offers the perfect mix of structure, support, and freedom to patients, optimizing their chances of attaining a speedy recovery and maintaining sobriety in the long term.
One call and your journey towards sobriety can begin today; Call 502-384-2100 to join Solutions Counseling Center. Our IOP in Louisville offers unsurpassed addiction care and helps patients overcome addiction while staying in the comforts of their homes. For more details on our IOP programs, get in touch with us today.